Welcome to our class blog! Families and Friends are welcome to read our thoughts. Please, leave comments, questions, or your own ideas about what you read. Here’s a little “how to” section to help navigate our blog.
First, if you click on each tab along the header you will notice it provides a seperate link to another page. This is to keep all of our posts separate and easy to read. Secondly, By clicking on the home button you can see an unorganized list of all the posts by date and time instead of by category. Finally, you can leave a comment on any of the posts to give us some feedback on how we are doing. Thanks for taking the time to read this short explanation.
Here are some basic blogging rules:
1. Please be kind in your comments.
2. Please explain your thinking, make sure posts have detail.
3. Please leave ONE comment per page. Double check spelling and grammar.
4. The blog is for educational purposes only.
5. Please sign only your first name.
Editor in Chief